Friday, May 25, 2012

No Mess Painting and Object Recognition


Here is one of the crafts I made recently. This plastic bag filled with paint and buttons works great as a tool for children to practice their letters or for little ones to interact with as their brains are busy developing and cataloging the world around them.

I would've preferred to use colored paint but only had access to white paint at work. There are many variations with this. You could include googly eyes, beads or shapes made from polymer clay. The bags I made have buttons and sequins in them along with a few rhinestones that I had lying around.

I pull them out when my kids are a bit too rowdy for a story and the kids and the parents really love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please, leave a comment below.