Friday, June 8, 2012

Two Cool Coyotes Glasses Craft

At our storytime this week, we read Two Cool Coyotes by Jillian Lund and I thought it would be adorable if all the kids got to wear cool shades like Frank and Angelina do in the book!


To start, I printed and cut out a template. From there, I traced that template onto a few different colors of cardstock.
Then, I cut out the eyeholes. A handy tip for cutting out those islands is to punch a hole first. From there, place your scissors ina and work your way out.

When I had them all cut out, I attached pipecleaners for the arms of the glasses. This way, they are slightly adjustable for different sized heads.
And that's it! A very simple craft that's a lot of fun to play dress up with :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please, leave a comment below.